Boutique rooms, panoramic views of the sea, and complimentary wifi. What more could one ask for from a hotel while on holiday or staycation?
Well there’s even more to look forward to at Bay Hotel Singapore!
1. Rooftop bar serving specialty cocktails
Propeller is the first rooftop bar in the Harbourfront district. Overlooking Sentosa and Keppel harbour, the bar makes a great chill-out spot with friends, colleagues and even for entertaining clients. On selected evenings, one can also catch the fireworks display from Sentosa Broadwalk, all while lounging on comfy sofas.
Besides the amazing views, Propeller’s main draw is its specialty cocktails.Try the signature Propeller Bay made from 42 Below Vodka mixed with orange juice, raspberry syrup and thyme. The bar also serves house wines - red and white - perfectly paired with their affordable Cheese Platter.
For the festive season, Propeller Bar will be brewing drinks in accordance with the Games of Throne theme. The highlights include the White Chocolate and Vanilla Walker cocktail, the smoking Mother of Dragons champagne, and the Three-Eyed Raven Mocktail.
2. Shopping at VivoCity
In addition to the aforementioned perks, the hotel is just across shopping haven, VivoCity. Simply cross the road and enter Singapore’s largest shopping mall with hundreds of fashion brands as well as dining options.
3. Cable car ride to Sentosa
Located at the foot of Mount Faber, hotel guests can easily head to Faber Peak from which cable car rides can be taken to Sentosa Island. The top of Mount Faber also provides a 360-degree panoramic view of Singapore’s beautiful city skyline. Don’t forget to head there to catch the sunset!
So what else can you expect at Bay Hotel Singapore this festive season?
4. Game of Thrones themed feast
Riding on the Game of Thrones fever, Bay Hotel Singapore is set to welcome the coming winter with an immersive Feast of Fire and Ice at its Indonesian restaurant, Rumah Rasa.
The main courses include dishes such as the Beef Balls in Fiery Sambal Bajak, Baked Spicy-stuffed Cincaru Sambal Tomat Chilli Padi and Bay Bug Terasi Sambal (stir-fried slipper lobster with shrimp paste sambal).
Seafood lovers can rejoice with the Dothraki Sea on Ice, a generous selection of scallops, crab claws, mussels, crayfishes and juicy poached prawns perched on a bed of freezing ice.
The highlight from the Feast of Fire is probably the Dragon's Fire Oysters. These oysters are freshly-shucked and flamed before adding on a spiciness level of your choice. Go for the extreme if you wish to breathe fire (dracarys!) like Drogon.
Bay Hotel Singapore is also launching the Fire & Ice Festive Staycation package over the Christmas and New Year period that starts from $238++.
For more information, visit http://www.bayhotelsingapore.com/dining/.
Address: 50 Telok Blangah Road, Singapore 098828
Vanilla Luxury is giving away a 1-night stay in the Deluxe Queen Room including breakfast for 2, complimentary refreshments from the minibar, and complimentary wifi access worth $580++ to one of our lucky readers! Just fill up the form below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Strictly valid from 20 September 2017 to 31 May 2018. Kindly note no extension will be given.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers.
- Reservations must be made in advance and is subject to room availability.
- Voucher is not valid during 14 -17 September 2017, 8 - 9 December 2017, 30th December 2017, 5 - 9 February 2018, 24 - 27 April 2018, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- In the event of a dispute, Bay Hotel Singapore reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- By providing the above details, you are subscribing to Vanilla Luxury’s mailing list.
- We value your privacy. Your personal information will be kept confidential and will never be sold to third parties. The above information will only be used for Vanilla Luxury’s services.